GST eWay Bill
GST most awaited E-Way bill has been implementing from 01-02-2018 in all parts of Country.
Some important FAQ of E-Way Bill:
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: The responsibility for E-way Bill is of:
- 1st: The Supplier
- 2nd: The receiver
- 3rd: the Registered person if Purchase or sale from a Un-Registered Person/dealer.
2. WHAT TYPE OF SUPPLY IS COVER UNDER E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: All type of movements of Goods are covered under E-Way Bill. Including Rejection, Sale Return, Repair and Maintance and Job Work or material send for Job Work with a Delivery Challan. A approx Value will be there on Delivery Challan of Job work and make a E-wayBill for this Challan.
3. WHAT IS THE THRESHOLD AMOUNT UNDER E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: Material valued up to Rs. 50000/= are not covered under E-way Bill, if the total Value of material loaded in a single vehicle more than 50000/= E-way bill will be generated by the Transporter.
4. HOW MANY PARTS ARE THERE IN E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: There are 2 parts of E-way bill, Part A and B. In Part A, we have to mention the detail of Goods receiver, items detail and Value of Goods. Part B is a Column of Transporter details such as Transport name, vehicle number, and GR number.
5. WHAT IS THE LIMIT OF FILL PART B IN E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: If the material Dispatched is less than 10Km or Goods are sent by hand or Rickshaw part B will not be required.
6. WHAT IS THE IDENTITY OF GOODS IN E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: The Goods will be identified with the HSN Code shown in E-way Bill.
7. ANY PRINTOUT OF E-WAY BILL NEEDED WITH THE INVOICE OF GOODS?
- Ans.: No Printout is needed with the Invoice of Goods, only E-way bill Number will be required along with Invoice.
8. WHAT IS CONSOLIDATED E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: Consolidated E-way bill is generated when the transporter is carrying multiple consignments in a single vehicle. Consolidated E-Way allows the transporter to carry a single document, instead of a separate document for each consignment in a conveyance.
9. WHAT IS THE VALIDITY OF E-WAY BILL?
- Ans.: The validity of E-way Bill is:
- #00 to 100 Km.: 01 Days
- #100 to 300 Km.: 03 Days
- #300 to 500 Km.: 05 Days
- #500 to 1000 Km.: 10 Days
- #More than 10000 km.: 15 Days
10. WHAT IS THE PENALTY OF NON-FILLING OF E-WAY BILL? IS IT EDITABLE?
- Ans.: The penalty of non-filling of E-way Bill is 200% of GST value of invoice. And please note that there is no editing in E-way bill after final submission.