- Stair climber can play a part in toning and conditioning your legs. Climbing stairs provides your entire lower body with an effective workout.
- Stair climbing works all of your major lower-body muscles, including glutes, hamstrings, quadriceps and calves. Strengthened gluteal muscles have the added benefit of making your butt look toned and firm.
- When you stair climb for exercise, you burn twice the fat in half the time than if you run and three times more than walking. An intense stair-climbing exercise session will produce more aerobic benefits in a shorter amount of time than running or walking.
- Speed Range: 24~164 Steps/ min
- Net Weight: 190 Kgs.
- Max. User Weight: 200 Kgs.
- Assembly (LxWxH): 1450 x 880 x 2140mm
- Displays: LCD Displays : – Time : 0~99:59, Height : 0~999.9m, Calorie : 0~15, Steps : 0~9999
- Power Supply: 10 A, AC250 V
Dispatch maximum 3 to 5 working days after receiving your order.
If you have any query, please mail us: email@example.com